How do you see yourself and your company in the next 5 years?
The VISCONTI Partners team advises managers and executives of companies of all sizes and sectors having a strong desire to develop themselves as well as their organisation.
OUR EXECUTIVE SUPPORT SERVES THREE MAJOR OBJECTIVES:
Developing the company value;
Strengthening the executive’s skills as well as those of her/his management team;
Improve the executive work and personal life balance.
EXECUTIVE SUPPORT IS PROVIDED ALONG THE DIFFERENT STAGES OF THE EXECUTIVE'S LIFE CYCLE:
Eric Schmidt, CEO of GOOGLE from 2001 to 2011, testifies the interest for any manager to have a coach..
“The best advice I ever got in my professional life was to have an executive coach next to me “.
- Governance (Management Committee, Board of Directors, others);
- Conducting effective meetings;
- Recruiting and assuming new leadership functions;
- Management of key employees (engagement, goal setting, delegation, control);
- Management of high potentials;
- Management of wanted as well as suffered departures;
- Change management;
- Engaging staff to common goals.
- Reconciling the organisation’s strategy with the executive’s agenda;
- Self-knowledge (individual skills’ assessment and key motivations);
- Leadership posture (specific leadership assessment);
- Personal posture within the company (hierarchy, interest in work, meaning);
- Ability to take risks and initiatives;
- Trust and confidence;
- Personal and professional development;
- Crisis management;
- Management of downward or upward working pressure.
- Corporate Strategy;
- Company organization (functional, matrix, project mode);
- Relations with the Group (communication; reporting, budgeting, cross-functional projects);
- Management of complex projects;
- Management of major transformations (hypergrowth, M&A and post merger integration, sales, turnaround, cultural change, international acculturation);
- Functional strategies;
- Innovation management.
The support our coaches provide to executives and their members of the Executive Committee is divided into 5 main actions:
- One or two coaching workshops per month plus telephone conversations;
- Total availability of the coach to manage urgent / important issues;
- Availability of pragmatic and operational management tools built or referenced by VISCONTI (approximately 400 tools available);
- Access to the VISCONTI collectivity and ecosystem (customers, partners, subcontractors) throughout the world;
- Tailor-made interventions at executive committees and key people within the organisation.
Successful coaching takes the leader and her/his team through three phases:
- Search for solutions;
The VISCONTI partners have developed, via experience and our in-house school, a unique mix of skills corresponding to the following five phases:
- Coaching – The art of listening and awareness;
- Consulting – The art of solution finding and implementation;
- Pedagogy – The art of transmission;
- Mediation – The art of harmony;
- Negotiation – The art of compromise.
- We seek to achieve three goals: development of the company’s value, leadership skills improvement and work/personal life balance. We therefore built long term relationships with our clients, on average 1 to 3 years.
- In reality, we are building a kind of war machine.
- During the first 3 to 6 months, we solve urgent problems, challenge the strategy and develop the manager and his team executive skills as possible.
- Then we challenge the execution of the company’s strategy, while managing urgent problems that arise at any given time and continue the executive leadership skills.
- Our ultimate pleasure is that, at some point, the company, the leader and his or her team have achieved their goals.