What characterizes the VISCONTI Team ?
THE VISCONTI PARTNERS AND THEIR CENTRAL TEAM FORM A PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY WORKING TEAM.
Various events and initiatives take place throughout the year to strengthen the cohesion and sharing between Partners. For example:
- Team Days are meetings that bring together all VISCONTI partners once a month to develop continuous training and exchanges experiences among partners
- Each partner is coached and challenged by another partner, to strengthen his or her skills as an executive coach.
- Several partners are regularly involved with other partners in individual and/or collective coaching within the same organization
- All partners contribute to a number of VISCONTI internal initiatives. They generally work in groups of 3 to 4 people (e.g. marketing events)
Our group is led by two governing bodies:
- A monthly steering committee that structures and executes VISCONTI’s operational projects. It is made up of partners and members of the central team.
- A Board which has three key responsibilities: strategy, financial control and organization. It is made up of Olivier Guyot, Hubert Reynier (founder) and Kirsten Roennau.