Why is my first year as a VISCONTI coach so important ?
THE FIRST YEAR AT VISCONTI IS VERY IMPORTANT
During the first year the new coach must :
- Learn the job to becoming an executive coach
- Quickly support several leaders
- Become part of the Visconti partners community
To this end, managers who join VISCONTI follow a one-year initial training course to learn the job.
This training addresses the following three dimensions:
- Executive coaching techniques
- Leadership skills
- Marketing and approaching leaders future clients
The VISCONTI executive coaching training lasts 21 days and it is spread over 2 months. It is completed by 8 half-days of practical cases spread over the 8 months following the central training sessions. The VISCONTI in-house school “teachers” are both experienced partners and legacy experienced leaders.
The initial training combines 50% of theory (individual work, teamwork, reading of reference books) and 50% of practical cases (role plays and simulations).
At the end of the initial training and over the next 12 months, the new coaches benefit from a formal individual interview. A certificate from the VISCONTI internal school is awarded to the trained coaches at the end of the 12-months cycle.
This training is combined with :
- Regular individual coaching sessions with an experienced partner
- Support for selling and marketing activity
- Participation in the VISCONTI Team Days (one day per month) and two seminars that bring together the Visconti partners community.
VISCONTI therefore does everything possible to ensure that a partner’s first year is a success.