How do our values reflect our culture and vice versa?
Three values represent both the soul of VISCONTI and our way of supporting managers: Pleasure, Boldness and Sharing.
These values mirror Visconti’s H-D-C culture, namely Humility, Demanding and Collective.
We regularly rely on these values and culture, which are key points of reference, to define our strategy, arbitrate decisions or co-opt new coaches for managers or employees.
- To be nourished by the diversity of encounters and situations
- To give confidence, desire and energy
- To learn continuously
- To enrich each other
- To be happy with a smile and a thank you
- To have the courage to speak the truth
- To dare to leave your comfort zone and think differently
- To overcome your mental barriers
- To unlearn to relearn
- To aim for excellence
- To listen with humility and confront with kindness
- To exchange and transmit with generosity
- To share our doubts and convictions, our failures and successes
- To pool our talents and opportunities for the benefit of all
- To appreciate our progress together